Saturday, October 18, 2008

Blog Post #6: Biodata



I am currently a second year Chemical Engineering student in NUS. Besides studying, I have developed my leadership skills through my involvement in various CCAs. In junior college, I was the chief editor and chairperson of College Magazine and the class representative. In my 1st year at NUS, I was the publicity head of NUS Chemical and Environmental Engineering Students’ Society. Leading and serving my fellow peers inculcated in me a sense of responsibility and enabled me to forge friendships everywhere. Confident, friendly and dependable would usually be the first impression that I give others and my dedication speaks all.

6 comments:

Edwin said...

Hi Yun Nian. I felt that your biodata was a summary of yourself. It sums up your education background as well as your leadership involvement in the various societies. It is always good to mention your interpersonal relationship with your peers besides plainly stating your leadership roles and acheivements. You also ended off with a honest description of your personal character which allows the readers to understand you better. Overall, it was a humble and truthful biodata! =)

Chong Guan said...

Hi Yun Nian! I know it is difficult to keep to the 100 word limit but you managed to do it! Good job! I can tell that you like to write creatively by reading this post. I think you can shrink your third and fourth sentences to a sentence and perhaps talk more about your personality. Great post anyway!

Gary Ng said...

Hi Yun Nian,I think that you did brilliantly by squeezing your personal traits, your education background and the achievements you have within 100 words. It is definitely not easy as I have to leave out many things too.Good job!

daijing said...

Hi Yun Nian, I impressed by how much you managed to squeeze into your biodata. You had mentioned about your involvement, skills, achievements and personality, almost everything I could think of. Anyway, I feel that it's a direct and informative biodata. It’s easy to read and allowed a better understanding of your character and abilities.

jiahwa said...

Hi Yun Nian, firstly, I must say you did a really good job for your biodata! You managed to include your background information, leadership achievements, as well as your personality traits within 100 words. In short, your biodata is short and yet clear and concise. Great job!

grace kim said...

A concise yet informative biodata. Yes, it's amazing how you managed to pen all that information into a 100-word post!